This decorative sandstone is from the original East Front of the Capitol built between 1793 and 1825. Set on a walnut base with authentifcation medallion. This is a rare opportunity to own an original piece of the building's sandstone which became available during the late 1950s extension of the East Front. It is boxed with a letter of authenticity. (Approximately 6 12/16" H x 4 5/16" W x 3 1/2" D).